- The U.S has $1.41 trillion in student loan debt as of 2019. This is almost twice the amount of credit card debt owed.
- On average, the Class of 2019 graduated with $29,900 in student loans.
- It takes 21 years to pay back a 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- The average debt borrower per person is $35,359.
You can pay $393/month for 21 years to pay off a student loan or learn how to earn over $100K in scholarships in 2 hours for $150.
- Earned $100,000 in scholarships to go to a Tier 1 research university in the US and grad school in London
- Studied abroad in Mexico and South Korea with scholarships
- Earned two degrees in four years for the price of nothing
- Graduated magna cum laude DEBT-FREE
- How to avoid a $10,000 mistake on FAFSA
- How to find scholarships within the community
- Picking a college or university with the best scholarship opportunity
- Key questions to ask a financial aid adviser
- How to create customized scholarship resumes in BULK
- How to guarantee you’ll get an AMAZING letter of recommendation
- How to complete 1,000 scholarships in a calendar year
And much more!
"Nnenna didn’t just go for the obvious solutions"
"She is passionate about helping others"
Nnenna breaks down the scholarship process easy for anyone to understand
- Emphasis on the SUCCESS...
- Are you ready for your SUCCESSFUL scholarship search?
- Emphasis on FREE...
- Emphasis on FREE Quiz
- Don't forget about work-study!
- Work-Study Quiz
- Sad Story: The time I lost $10,000 in scholarships...
- Sad Story Quiz
- Interested in the health industry?
- FAFSA Notes
- FAFSA Survey
- Low Hanging Fruit
- They are not the same thing...
- College Hacks and Scholarships
- College and University Quiz
- College and University Resources
- The True Cost of Attendance
- Summer Classes and Other Semesters
- Average Aid Awarded
- Financial Aid Quiz #1
- Endowments and Other Resources
- Scholarships and Work-Study First
- Payment Plans
- Always More to Learn
- Financial Aid Quiz #2
- Financial Aid Resources
- Even more scholarships!
- National Organization Quiz
- National Organization Resources
- Even more scholarships!
- No Casual Attitudes Allowed
- If you have a 3.8 GPA...
- K.S.O Keep Scholarships Organized
- Personal Favorites
- Two Hours a Day, Every Day
- Read Your Emails!
- Scholarship Engines Quiz
- More Scholarship Engines Resources
- Before Part 2....
- Part 1 Survey
- You're Making Money Moves!
- Academic and Music Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Community Service Scholarships
- Types of Scholarships Quiz
- The Ultimate Scholarship Checklist!
- The Ideal Resume Template
- At Least Two Versions
- Your DREAM Job
- Your Secret Weapon
- Industry Standard
- Master Resume Quiz
- It's like public speaking!
- At least 20 people...
- At least for 2 weeks...
- Summary of Accomplishment
- Letter of Recommendation Quiz
- Letter of Recommendation Notes
- Say Thank You
- Thank You Note Example
- My Personal Fave is Google Drive
- Part 1
- Part 2
- A Practical Step-by-Step Guide
- Scholarships Step by Step
- Step 1-7
- Quick Links
- The Key to a Debt-Free Education
- Congrats Scholarship Hunter!
- You Did It!
- Part 2 Survey
- Beware of Student Loans
- Academic Adviser Survey
- Academic Advisors = Student Loan Secret Sauce
- Appointment #1
- Appointment #2
- Appointment #3
- Academic Advisor Quiz
- Academic Advisor Notes
- Be Humble
- Be Proactive
- Career Adviser Quiz
- Career Adviser Notes
- Wants vs Needs vs Critical Needs
- Planning Ahead
- How Much to Borrow Quiz
- How Much to Borrow Notes
- Student Loan Basics
- How FAFSA Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student Loans Work
- Student Loan Basics Notes
- Types of Public Student Loans
- #1 Direct Subsidized Loans
- #2 Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- #3 Direct Plus Loans
- #4 Direct Consolidation Loans
- Public Student Loan Quiz
- Public Student Loan Notes
- Plan B
- Before You Borrow Part 1
- Before You Borrow Part 2
- Before You Borrow Part 3
- Private Student Loan Notes
- Warning! Student Loans Ahead!
- Student Loan Warning Notes
- Make it a Sweeter Deal
- Some Required Material
- Student Loan Benefits Notes
- You Did It!
- Part 3 Survey
- A Self- Guided Introduction
- Paying Back Student Loans
- Thank You for Hiring Me
- Where to find me...
- Post Scholarship Survey
- The Online Scholarship and Student Loan Workshop for GRAD School Students
- From Scratch to Success: Creating a Business in Public and Higher Education
- LinkedIn & Launching - LinkedIn Strategy by Nnenna Umelloh